Trying something different... the first one was a success! This one will be just places I have been to - maybe places I want to go to - we shall see. Enjoy the journey with me!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Scenes from the Poconos - September


Image hosted by Webshots.com
by riskyt

I am trying something new... taking shots off of webshots - in this case these shots- if I can get them - are of the area around my house in Pennsylvania this time of year. I am not sure how to do this, so bear with me. Oh how I wish I were up there again..............

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by riskyt

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by riskyt

5 Comments:

Blogger possum said...

Well, that worked, sorta... the pics are real small, but if you click on them, they will open out to bigger shots on the webshots site. I must say, its cheaper than driving back up there! But... I still wish I could get up there one more time in Sept. Maybe next year...........

6:06 AM

 
Blogger ancient one said...

We went to PA once in the fall...the mountains were so pretty with all the different colors... My grandchildren said the mountains looked like Fruit Loops!!

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Margaret Cloud said...

Nice photos.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Tikno said...

I think those photos are too little for the observed.
More size maybe better to be seen.

7:04 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good blog my friend!

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home